Arsenal is a professional football club based in London, England. Arsenal is known for its unique style of play and has gone ahead to produce some of the best football players in the history of football.
These players have brought victory to the club and its fans worldwide by winning various leagues and titles. Something unique about Arsenal is seen in the loyalty of its fans. Whether there is a win or loss at the end of a match, Arsenal fans remain loyal to the club.
Regardless of if you’re an Arsenal fan, it is important to know the trophy haul of Arsenal because many people misplace the trophies won or do not know the exact number of trophies won by Arsenal.
In this article, we shall be looking at the total trophies won by Arsenal, including the statistic for a better understanding.
Read Also: Arsenal Premier League Titles Analyzed
List of Arsenal Total Trophies
The table below shows comprehensive statistics of Arsenal’s total trophies.
|Trophy||Number of times won||Seasons Won|
|FA Cup||14||2019/20, 2016/17, 2014/15, 2013/14, 2004/05, 2002/03, 2001/02, 1997/98, 1992/93, 1978/79, 1970/71, 1949/50, 1935/36, 1929/30.|
|Premier League||13||2003/04, 2001/02, 1997/98, 1990/91, 1988/89, 1970/71, 1952/53, 1947/48, 1937/38, 1934/35, 1933/34, 1932/33, 1930/31.|
|Community Shield||17||2023/24, 2020/21, 2017/18, 2015/16, 2014/15, 2004/05, 2002/03, 1999/2000 , 1998/99, 1991/92, 1953/54, 1948/49, 1938/39, 1934/35, 1933/34, 1931/32, 1930/31.|
|English League Cup||2||1992/93, 1986/87.|
|Inter-Cities Fairs Cup||1||1969/70.|
From the table above, it is clear that Arsenal has won a total of 47 trophies from each win put together.
Notable stats and facts about Arsenal Total Trophies
- The Community Shield stands out as the most successful competition for Arsenal with a total of 17 trophies.
- Arsenal has won the Premier League a total of 13 times, with the last win being in the 2003/2004 season, which they did without a defeat. Read the stats of the Arsenal Inincinbles stats.
- Arsenal has also won two European trophies: the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in the 1993/1994 season, and the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1970.
- Arsenal has two trophies from the English League Cup, a knockout competition played among English football clubs.
- Arsenal has won the FA Cup a record 14 times, with the most recent in the 2020 season, beating Chelsea and other notable English football teams.
In the illustration of Arsenal Total Trophies, we can see that Arsenal has won an impressive total of 48 trophies, including the FA Cup and Champions League.
From the above statistics, it is clear that most of the trophies won by Arsenal were attained in the 90s. But Arsenal still stands out as one of the most decorated football clubs. From the sheer volume of trophies won to the innovative statistics that underpin their success, Arsenal’s journey has been a captivating tale of resilience, ambition, and unyielding spirit.
Regardless of whether Arsenal is topping the tables now or not, the fans and admirers of the club look forward to witnessing more victories as they continue to plead their loyalty to the club.
“𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦; 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.” – 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘱.
- How Many Trophies Have Chelsea Won?
- What’s The Total Premier League Matches Per Season?
- Can Arsenal Win The 2023/24 Premier League Title?
- Worst Arsenal Signings Ever
- Guardiola Teams vs Arsenal Head to Head Stats